- Aluminum alloy shell material, safe to use, fireproof, and anti-drop; surface anodized technology
- Nickel plate welding of cylindrical batteries like 18650 is primarily done with portable spot welders.
- Built-in high-rate polymer power battery with a maximum output current of 639A and continuous welding capability for thousands of spots.
- There are two output modes with output power and remaining power indication: timing trigger output and automatic trigger output. Four output powers can be set simultaneously.
- Four two-color indicator lights: red indicates a welding power source, green a power source.
- Charging indicator: After ten minutes of inactivity, the device will turn off automatically. Red indicates that it is charging, green indicates that it is fully charged.
- Small and light in weight
- Long press the power button, the green light indicates power, and the red light indicates output power.
- Short press twice to enter the power setting, four power output, short press twice to save and exit.
- At this time, welding is triggered at a fixed time, and the output is 1.5s once.
- Short press once to switch to automatic trigger mode, and automatically output when two soldering pens are in good contact with the nickel sheet.
- Long press to close.
1 x Spot Welder
1 x Charging Cable
2 x Spot Welding Pen
1 x Nickel Plated Steel Belt
1 x User Manual